Sunday, December 18, 2011

Talk About Color Infusion! Psychedelic Erin & The Lords Hotel In South Beach!

I just got back a couple of hours ago from celebrating my friend Kim's 40th B-day in South Beach at the Lords Hotel in the center of the historic Art Deco District of South Beach. This hotel is amazing and for a while there we actually considered moving in for a summer and enjoying the SoBe lifestyle. Now we try to get down there at least once every other month or for special events.

Before I left I was able to acquire another table doll that had gotten away from me at the 2011 FR Convention - Psychedelic Erin from the Color Infusion Line. I love every detail about this doll...but I especially love the hands that she comes with because they have silver nail polish! Truly the love in the details! She had such a perfect South Beach look to her that once I was done at the Lords I decided to take a picture of the lobby and place my Erin within the pic. She looks right at home - just like all the other young aspiring models that we saw all weekend long walking up and down the streets of South Beach.

I also got to hang with some of my "doll family" (as I like to refer to them) Marly Marl, Daniel Miagany and Yvonne Feliciano! It was like having a fabulous little doll convention reunion!

Well, I'm just making it in under the wire to keep my commitment of doing one post a day for the next year! And I gotta tell you...it's a little harder than I first thought it would be! LOL! But I will press on and hopefully I won't run out of things to say....like there is any chance of that! HA!
Enjoy kids...back to work at A&C tomorrow!
xoxo,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment