Friday, December 2, 2011

ROCK & ROLL WEDDING FABULOUSNESS - New WClub SET For Members Only!


For the last couple of days all of us that belong to the WClub have been sitting on a secret (not unlike some trannies that I know personal…lol). We were introduced via the WClub Newsletter to the last club doll of the year. And the geniuses at the Integrity Toys have thrown us another curve ball by not only making one doll available, not two….BUT THREE FABULOUS DOLLS! The set is themed Rock & Roll wedding and it features fan favorites Lillith, Romain and Erin S.

Well, I don’t mind telling you that I let out a loud gay gasp at my offices within ALandCHUCK.travel (of Rupaul Drag Races fame) to the extent that everyone in the office thought I had some sort of fit!

These dolls are CUTTING EDGE brilliant and amazing! They are for sure going to be going up in value on the secondary market and I know some people that would personal give a testicle (right or left) for the chance to be able to pre-order one! I guess membership does have its privileges!

Below are the images that were provided by the IT staff that we are now able to share with the world! Enjoy!


Rocking Ever After Lillith










Rock Steady Romain Perrin





You Look So Fine Erin S.


These dolls are one hundred percent winners in my book...but tell me what you think. What do you love...what would you have preferred to see!
Here's a couple more shots for good measure......ENJOY KIDS!




No comments:

Post a Comment