Monday, December 12, 2011

RAVEN VANESSA PAPERDOLL....as promised!


Hi All!
Hope you guys have been enjoying boyFRiends blog! I've made a commitment to write once a day for an ENTIRE YEAR on this blog about all things FR/Integrity - and I mean to keep THAT commitment! Please let me know what you think of the blog! I'd love to hear your feedback...also, if you have any questions, comments or ideas for future posts please don't hesitate to let me know!

Enclosed today is the Raven version of the Vanessa Perrin Paperdoll that my friend JennFL gave out at her table at the FR Con in Chicago in 2010! To download hires go to FLICKR and look up Orlando Doll Dork. Send to any Kinko's and print out as many as you like! They make a great stocking stuffer to the doll-fan in your life!

Enjoy your last couple of days of holiday shopping!
xoxo,
Frank
ps. Good luck to all of you in the WClub that entered the drawing for the FR2 Veronique today! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment