Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Collection Of KEN DAHL! Integrity Collector Extraordinaire!

Today I went to the home of Mr. Ken Dahl for his annual doll collectors gift exchange! I hadn't seen the handsome Mr. Dahl in several months since moving from Orando and I was very anxious to see how his incredible collection of Integrity and other brand dolls had grown since I'd seen it last!
I didn't want to miss any of the Holiday Festivites, so I quickly took some candid shots of his collections which he shares with his lovely husband....the other Mr. Dahl! ;-) I share them now with all my fellow collectors below. I hope you enjoy them!


FIRST SET: FR & FR2

SECOND SET: IT DIRECT, VAMPIRE BRIDES & IFDC

 THIRD SET: FR CONVENTION 2009 & 2010

FOURTH SET: IT DIRECT, 2008, 2009, 2010 FR CONVENTION, CLUB DOLLS & MONOGRAM

POPPY PARKER (Our Poppy is a clean teen!)




COLOR INFUSION COLLECTION & THE DYNAMITE GIRLS & BOYS!


JETT SET COLLECTION 2011

Well, that was a quick tour of just the a small sampling of their entire fashion doll collection! They have a very warm and inviting home...with doll room that would make most guys scream like Mariah Carey! They are truly wonderful friends with kind hearts. I'm very blessed to have them in my life. Maybe if you are ever in Orlando you can drop in on the two Mr. Dahl's home. I'm sure they'll love to give you a tour of their fabulous doll room and home. They'll probably even bake you a batch of their famous homemade chocolate chip cookies while your are there...that is IF YOU ARE GOOD! ;-)
Till tomorrow kids!
Be good to each other and (as Mr. Dahl always says) PLAY NICE! 
xoxoxo,
Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment